Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Seaching for Kampung Chickens

Everytime we came back to Malacca, the girls would love to take a stroll along the street in the village. Kampung chickens freely walk around the village too.

Elly will lead the way and search for the kampung chickens. She will then act like one with arms flapping at sides and sais 'prep prep prep prep ...'

Its a wonderful past time during the evenings. Refering to Amy Chua's strict parenting where children are supposed to have strict timetables, practising on music and study diligently, I take a 'middle road' approach, letting my children to play and study when they are 'ready'.

Do not know whether my way is right, my logic is only to give them the best childhood and enjoy this best time of their life, free of troubles that a student or adults faced.

What is your view?

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment